ANTIOXIDANTS ARE COMPOUNDS FOUND IN FOOD AND PRODUCED IN THE BODY THAT PREVENT OR DELAY DAMAGE TO OUR CELLS
Antioxidants are water-soluble or fat-soluble. The strongest and most effective form of natural antioxidants are known to be in Krill Oil, due to its natural richness in Astaxanthin. Krill are packed full of health promoting long-chain omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA), phospholipids, choline and astaxanthin. About the same size as an average paper clip, Antarctic Krill spend most of their life feeding on microscopic algae and play a key role in the oceans ecosystem, being an integral part of the survival of many marine species. Even though they work in different areas of the body, our antioxidants communicate and support one another. Think of them as good friends or co-workers. Antioxidants work together like a fantastic team that defends against destructive unstable molecules called free radicals.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS
KRILL OIL HAS MANY HEALTH BENEFIT APPLICATIONS DUE TO ITS UNIQUE, NATURAL COMPOSITION OF OMEGA-3s EPA AND DHA, PHOSPHOLIPIDS AND CHOLINE.
1. FIGHT FREE RADICALS Antioxidants protect our cells and DNA by giving free radicals what they are missing (an electron) without becoming radicals themselves. 2. REDUCE OXIDATIVE STRESS When we don’t have enough antioxidants, free radicals build up and cause oxidative stress. 3. MENTAL HEATH Brain activity in the prefrontal cortex shows increased more during working memory tasks after 12 weeks of krill oil supplementation compared to placebo. 4. BRAIN HEALTH Daily consumption of a quality Krill Oil can boost learning and working memory, while displaying antidepressant-like effects, according to studies. 5. SUPPORT HEALTHY AGING Chronic oxidative stress and inflammation incite one another and subsequently increase age-related disease and mortality. 6. HEALTHY VISION People with chronic inflammation or osteo- or rheumatoid arthritis can benefit from adding krill oil supplements to their diet, as omega 3 fatty acids also contain powerful anti-inflammatory agents.
OMEGA-3 (EPA & DHA)
OMEGA-3 (EPA & DHA) These essential fatty acids are one of the most researched nutrients, with a wide range of health benefits for your heart, eyes, liver, brain, skin and joints. PHOSPHOLIPIDS Phospholipids help Omega-3s integrate into the blood cell membranes leading to a higher level of Omega-3s when compared with triglyceride Omega-3 sources. CHOLINE Choline is an essential nutrient for many body functions such as skin health, nerve signalling, liver and muscle functioning. Our body can’t make enough therefore we must obtain it from our diet. ASTAXANTHIN This natural antioxidant gives krill oil its red color, but also protects the oil from oxidation, eliminating the need to add.
THE FINEST ANTARCTIC KRILL OIL
THE FINEST ANTARCTIC KRILL OIL n KRILL FROM ANTARCTICA CONTAINS RICH AND NATURAL ANTIOXIDANTS; ASTAXANTHIN & PHOSPHOLIPIDS n SOURCED FROM SUSTAINABLE FISHING USING THE CERTIFIED ECO-HARVESTING® TECHNOLOGY n RICH IN PHOSPHOLIPIDS OMEGA-3 EPA & DHA INCREASES THE BIO-EFFICIENCY OF PHOSPHOLIPIDS
- Pure – Pure Phospholipid levels 45mg/g – immediate onboard refining
- Rich – Antioxidants Astaxanthin 125mg/g 220mg/g av. EPA and DHA
- Attractive – Unique packaging with re-useable container – made using recycled plastic – Marine Blue
- Caring – Working in collaboration with the Marine Steward Council.
- Environmentally friendly packaging n Sensible – UV-coated bottle maintains integrity of capsules
12x POINTS OF REFINEMENT
01: ANTARCTIC RED KRILL Antarctic Red Krill stored at -18°C until extraction.
02: ETHANOL EXTRACTION Antarctic Red Krill is subjected to ethanol extraction. Lipids are transferred into the solvent phase.
03: SEPARATION Defatted Antarctic Red Krill and ethanol-oil solution (liquid) are separated.
04: FILTRATION The ethanol-oil solution is filtered to remove any particles. Option to do pH adjustments.
05: PURIFICATION All impurities from the Antarctic Red Krill are extracted through a purification stage.
06: EVAPORATION The ethanol-oil solution is concentrated by evaporation of ethanol under vacuum.
07: CONCENTRATION The Antarctic Red Krill oil is concentrated achieving a higher level of phospholipids in the final oil.
08: EVAPORATION The ethanol-oil solution is concentrated by evaporation of ethanol under vacuum.
09: PRODUCT SPECIFICATION Option to back mix neutral lipids from Antarctic Red Krill Oil with ethanol to meet quality control specifications.
10: FILTRATION Krill Oils is filtered and filled in 200 kg steel drums and blanketed with nitrogen headspace. The oil is stored < 25 °C. 11 : ANALYSIS & QA Analysed to verify the conformity with product specifications. Each batch is released with Certificate of Analysis.
12 : ENCAPSULATION The Finest Antarctic Red Krill Oil is now ready for encapsulation. With Swiss Caps “TM” by Aenova of Switzerland – Vanilla infused 500mg capsules.