Omega3 Of Norway
60 day supply
60 day supply of the purest & richest multipurpose Omega3 oil, in a stylish reusable container.
- 65% avg. EPA/DHA Omega3 fatty acids
- 90% min. Triglycerides – Omega3 in it’s most natural form
- Multipurpose Omega3 health food supplement
- The lowest levels of transfatty acids & oxidation values
- The best taste & odor profile possible – almost tasteless and odorless
- 500mg capsules by Swiss-caps, are smaller making them more comfortable to take
- Re-useable original Omega3 of Norway containerTM. Designed & made in Norway
Norwegian Food Safety Authority, Our Omega-3 oils and marine oils are manufactured on processing plants which have been approved by the European Union for export of fishery products to the union meaning that they have implemented, and are maintaining, food hygiene procedures based on the HACCP principles and is in compliance with the EU regulations 852/2004/EC, on the hygiene of foodstuffs, and 853/2004/EC setting forth specific hygiene rules for food of animal origin, as well as regulation 854/2004/EC laying down specific rules for the organisation of official controls on products of animal origin intended for human consumption.
You may also like…
Finest Krill Oil Pouch€50.50 / 60 days with a sign-up fee of €50.50 60 day subscription of the purest & richest Antarctic & Norwegian Krill sustainably sourced with eco-harvesting.Add to basket
Omega3 Of Norway€39.75 / 90 days with a sign-up fee of €39.75 90 day subscription of the purest & richest multipurpose Omega3 oil, for those who choose the best.Add to basket